Q.How can I become a Diamond level dealer for Kits n Spares (KnS)?
Ans.Investment: Rs 30,000
1. KnS will give 20% commission against each sale to a
Diamond level authorised dealer.
2. KnS will not charge dealers for any promotional work it does for them.
3. KnS will promote the dealer's contact details in /Electronics For You/ and /Electronics Bazaar/magazines.
4. KnS will introduce an incentive scheme for its dealers, from time to time.
5. KnS will support dealers in carrying out promotional activities.
6. KnS will send a certificate confirming the dealership.
7. KnS will promote its dealers through the KnS website at no cost to the dealer.
8. KnS will mention the names of all dealers in mailers being sent to colleges within the same state.
Q.How can I get the Gold level of dealership?
Ans.Investment: Rs 15,000
1 Any dealer who signs up for this scheme will be a GOLD-level dealer of Kits’n’Spares (KnS).
2.There is no security deposit.
3. KnS will send a certificate stating the appointment of the dealership.
4.KnS will highlight all NEW dealers in its advertisements in Electronics
For You and Electronics. Bazaar.
5.KnS will mention name and contact details of all its dealers in all its
advertisements, brochures, websites, etc
6.KnS will mention names of all dealers in letters & mailers being sent to
all colleges within the same state.
7.KnS will pass inquiries from customers to dealers operating from a given
8.KnS will pass 15% commission on the MRP of all products manufactured
9. KnS will pass 10% commission on the MRP of all products marketed by KnS
on behalf of other manufacturers
Q.What are the targets.?
Ans. If targets are not met in a quarter, then we neither publish Ads, nor
pass inquiries unless targets are met in a subsequent quarter. (Amount to
They should not be selling similar kits of any other brand (including
Q.If someone orders for Rs 15000 will you extend any discount.?
Ans. No there is no discount if he is not a dealer
Q.How many dealer can be at one location?
Ans. There can be multiple dealer in one cities.
Q.It is the TIN / number required?
Ans. It is not mandatory
Q.Will you extend technical support?
Ans.Yes, we will give technical support and will help in trouble shooting
Q.What is the cost for the trouble shooting ?
Ans.30 per cent of the kit cost plus Rs 50 courier charges plus cost of the new components.
Q.What is the eligibility/ experience required to be dealer?
Ans.Preferably electronics background or office near institutional area.
Q.What is the size of the office required to be a dealer?
Ans.There is no specific size is required.
Q.Can any one operate from the house?
Ans.Yes, he should have a confidence to sell the kit.